It has the following features:
- One Click Save
- Better organization
- Better search of bookmarks
- Sharing of bookmarks
- Add notes to the bookmark
- Nice visual interface - organized as cards.
While these are some good features, it would not convince me to switch from my favorite social bookmarking tool - Diigo.
|Search for Google Bookmarks Manager shows my Diigo Bookmark in right column.|
Diigo has some truly amazing features that make it indispensable.
- Ability to organize by lists, tags
- Annotate a web page with highlights and notes
- Share a link to the annotate web page so anyone who sees that link will see the annotations even if they don't have Diigo installed. Try this link to see the lifehacker page annotated with yellow highlights. (see pic below)
- Ability to auto-search through the Diigo library even when doing an organic Google Search. If any of the keywords in the search are in one of your bookmark titles or annotations, that bookmark will be listed to the right of the organic search results. (See pic above)
- Very powerful social bookmarking features
The only (minor) drawback is that you need to select the appropriate tools for your mobile device. Diigo does have specific tools for each OS (iOS and Android). Also if you don't use Chrome as your default desktop browser, Diigo has toolbars for most popular browsers.
|Diigo lets you annotate a web page and share a link to it that preserves the annotations|